A C C O M M O D A T I O N R U L E S
- Guests shall be accommodated in the hotel INOS*** on the basis of the Accommodation Contract concluded in accordance with the provisions of Sections 2326 et seq. of Act no. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, under which the hotel shall provide temporary accommodation to the accommodated person for an agreed period of time and accommodated person (hereinafter referred to as “guest”) undertakes to pay to the accommodation provider for accommodation, city tax and related services within the period prescribed by these Accommodation Rules, or Accommodation Contract.
- The Accommodation Contract (hereinafter referred to as the “contract”) shall be always concluded in writing. For compliance with the form requirement, written or e-mail confirmation of reservation order or completion of the registration card is sufficient.
- By conclusion of the contract the guest confirms his/her agreement with the contract as well as with the Accommodation Rules and undertakes to comply with them.
- The rights and obligations of the contracting parties, which are not specifically regulated by the contract, are regulated by the Accommodation Rules and/or by the Price List of Services issued by the accommodation provider. If the contract provides something other than that which the Accommodation Rules and/or Price List provide, the contract shall apply.
- Hotel INOS *** guarantees to all of its guest quality services corresponding to the hotel category.
- Upon arrival at the hotel the guest is obliged to announce his/her arrival at the hotel reception and to prove his/her identity via a valid identity document. On the basis of the submission thereof, the guest shall be checked in and accommodated. The guest shall be given a key card for the electronic lock of his/her room. The guest is required to prevent loss, destruction and damage of the issued key card, as well as making it accessible to third parties, that are not a direct participant in the contract concluded between the hotel and the guest.
- In the context of the guest identification the hotel is entitled to ascertain and record whether the client is not a politically exposed person within the meaning of Act No. 253/2008 Coll. on Selected Measures against Legitimisation of Proceeds of Crime and Financing of Terrorism, or whether is not a person against whom the Czech Republic has imposed international sanctions under the Act on the Implementation of International Sanctions. This information is ascertained and recorded in case that the price of the stay exceeds the amount of € 1,000.
- The number of persons in the room shall correspond to the number of persons registered for accommodation. The guest is obliged to indicate the exact number of persons at check-in. Guests are not allowed to leave the premises of the accommodation to another person without a permission of the hotel.
- The hotel guest shall indicate his/her name and the number of his/her room when entering the hotel and/or being provided services.
- In exceptional cases (e.g. a room calamity, late arrival, and the like) the hotel may offer a different accommodation than agreed originally, however, such accommodation may not differ substantially from the confirmed order.
- We request the guest to highlight at the reception upon arrival his/her possible health disorders (physical disability, visual and hearing impairments, etc.) in his/her own interest. Such information may help to assure medical emergency services, if necessary, or facilitate unproblematic evacuation of guests in the event of fire or other serious emergencies.
- The use of the facilities of the hotel is forbidden to persons afflicted with infectious diseases.
- If the guest wishes to prolong his/her stay at the hotel and his/her room has already been reserved for another guest, the hotel shall not be obliged to prolong his/her stay automatically. If another room is free, the hotel may offer it to the guest.
- If the guest requests to be accommodated before 6 a.m., he/she will be billed for the previous night by a submitted fee.
- The guests have at their disposal safe-deposits in the rooms. The safe-deposit at the reception desk serves the guests for depositing valuable objects. The hotel does not take any responsibility for those valuable objects which the guest does not deposit in the safe-deposit at the reception desk.
- The room is equipped with all facilities conforming to the relevant hotel category. We request our guests not to displace the room equipment and furniture and not to carry out any substantial changes in their rooms.
- For safety reasons the guest may use in the room only electrical appliances serving his/her personal hygiene (e.g. electric razor, electric tooth-brush, and the like). The guest may also use low input electric appliances serving his/her personal needs such as notebooks, chargers for cameras, mobile phones, etc. It is prohibited to use electric tea kettles, various water heaters, irons, etc. except devices which rooms are equipped with, or have been lent. Any tampering with the electric network is prohibited.
- For safety reasons it is not advisable to leave children up to 12 years of age without supervision by adults in the hotel room or hotel premises. The parents or the attendance of the child shall be fully responsible for any possible damage or injury caused by the child in the hotel and its surroundings.
- Dogs and other animals may be accommodated only with the consent of the hotel and providing that the guest shall submit a document confirming their unobjectionable health condition. The guest shall bear full responsibility for the conduct of his/her animal in the hotel and shall be obliged to compensate for any damage caused by such animal in the hotel. The placing of an animal shall be charged according to the valid price-list of the hotel.
- The guest shall be responsible for any damage caused by the guest to the property of the hotel pursuant to the valid laws and regulations of the Czech Republic, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code 89/2012.
- The guest has the right to use the computer and Internet access on the computer placed at the reception desk and may connect his private computer by means of a cable or Wi-Fi to the hotel network in the room. The guest must not use the hotel connection for illegal activities and must not hack or otherwise change the safety measures of the hotel network. The hotel network is protected by its own firewall and isolated by a virtual network (VLAN), however, the hotel does not assume any responsibility for damage to the guest’s computer. The hotel recommends using the guest’s own firewall when accessing the Internet.
- The guest can use the room telephone for calls outside the hotel. The price of the call shall be charged to the bill of the guest. After finishing a call the guest is obliged to hang up accurately the telephone receiver to enable correct charging of his/her phone call.
- Upon leaving his/her room the guest is asked to close the windows and the water taps, withdraw the card from the card slot and latch the door. Unless the door and the windows are not closed properly, the hotel shall not guarantee the security of the guest’s personal belongings left in the room.
- Upon checking out from the hotel, the guest is obliged to leave the key card of the room at the hotel reception desk.
- The hotel will deposit any personal belongings forgotten by a guest for 2 months. In case of these things being sent by post on request, the client will be charged the postage and packing charges, if any.
- The guest may accept visits in the room only with the consent of the receptionist. Each visit must be entered into the visitors’ book.
- Breakfast is served to the hotel guests in the hotel dining room between 7:00 and 10:00 a.m.
- On the day of arrival the hotel room is available to the guest from 2:00 p.m. Upon departure the guest is obliged to vacate the room no later than 11:00 a.m. The head receptionist of the hotel may permit late checkout, but it is necessary to request it at least one day in advance. Afee may be charged for this service.
- The guest is obliged to pay the price of the accommodation and provided services in compliance with the price agreed in advance, or as the case be, with all valid price lists of the hotel. The price lists of accommodation and the individual services are available at the reception desk.
- In principle, the hotel requires from the guest an advance payment for the accommodation or an advance deposit or a credit card pre-authorisation. The guest is obliged to pay an advance deposit within the time limit and according to the conditions stated in the advance invoice. An advance deposit is not required only for stays of seven and fewer calendar days before the required day of arrival. In this case, the full cost of the accommodation will be paid at the time of your arrival. If the guest does not pay an advance deposit in accordance with Article I.2.2 properly and / or on time, the accommodation reservation will be canceled with the expiry of the maturity date of the advance invoice. Other used services (parking, drinks, etc.) will be paid by the guest immediately; but at the latest at his/her check-out.
- Upon arrival, the guest will pay the outstanding amount of the accommodation price, ie the agreed price for the accommodation less the advance deposit paid according to the previous article. After paying the full cost of the accommodation, the guest will receive from the the accommodation provider a tax document confirming the payment of the entire stay.
- If the guest is accommodated in the hotel for a longer time than 7 days, the hotel shall issue him a bill for every 7 days.
- In case that the guest does not arrive to the hotel within 24 hours after the arranged date of arrival, the accommodation provider is entitled to withdraw from the accommodation agreement and at the same time is entitled to charge the guest a cancellation fee of 100% of the deposit paid. That does not apply if the guest notifies the accommodation provider of his / her late arrival, however this notification should be made at the latest 1 day before the scheduled arrival.
- The bill is payable on its submission unless agreed differently.
- The guest may withdraw from the contract prior to the expiration of the agreed time period. The hotel reserves the right to charge cancellation fees for the settlement of damage incurred to the hotel due to the premature termination of the guest’s stay.
- Each floor in the hotel is equipped with a fire alarm box located near the hall or garage entrance doors. It enables to notify the reception about the fire. In case of fire, the evacuation personal elevator (if not blocked for the fire brigade) and the stairway is used for evacuation. The guest is obliged to become familiar with the evacuation plan and the safety rules in case of fire. This plan is available at each room and near the elevators.
- The area in front of the hotel entrance, in the reception and in the garage is monitored by a camera to ensure a high level of safety. In accordance with the decision of the Office for Personal Data Protection the camera recordings are stored for a period not exceeding 3 days.
- It is possible to park a private vehicle in the underground garage. Its size must not exceed 5.15 x 2.1 x 1.9 meters, its weight can be maximum 2.5 tons, and it must not have an LPG drive. In case of failure of the lifting platform which transports the cars to and from the garage, the repair will be started within 2 hours after reporting the defect. In case the lifting platform failure constrains or detains the guest, the guest has the right to claim a parking fee reduction. The hotel does not take the car in the custody. The hotel does not provide for a substitute vehicle, taxi, etc.
- The guest is obliged:
• to become familiar with the House Rules and comply with them
• to use properly the hotel facilities, to maintain order and cleanliness, to protect the hotel equipment from damage; to notify promptly of all damage caused by the guest
• to observe the currently valid hygiene regulations and hotel requirements (eg wearing respirators in connection with the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic), to behave in a suitable manner so as not to disturb other people by making excessive noise from 10 p.m. until 07 a.m (night quiet hours) at the hotel as well as in the surrounding area.
- The guest is obliged to keep all provisions of the Accommodation Rules, safety and fire regulations and regulations of the hotel. In the event that he/she violates the same or even in spite of a warning he/she grossly violates good manners or breaches his/her other obligations or oversteps his/her rights, the hotel reserves the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the guest prior to its expiration. The guest is obliged to settle all claims of the hotel to full extent.
- The guest is not allowed (without permission of the hotel):
• to make significant changes in the premises designed for the accommodation (move furniture, etc.)
• to remove any equipment from the premises used for accommodation and carry out food and dishes from the restaurant's breakfast area
• to smoke and use an open flame - it does not apply in the case of areas reserved for smokers and visibly marked with the relevant symbol
• to carry weapons, ammunition and explosives or retain them otherwise in the condition allowing their immediate use
• to hold, manufacture or retain narcotics or psychotropic substances or poisons - unless the product is a medicament, the use of which was prescribed to the guest by his / her doctor
- The hotel, as the seller, shall in accordance with the provisions of Section 14 of Act no. 634/1992 Coll., Consumer Protection Act, inform the guests (consumer) of the possibility of solving disputes arising from contracts concluded with the seller through an out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes entity, namely the Czech Trade Inspection Authority (www.coi.cz) having its registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, Prague 2, postal code 120 00. The consumer can also use the online dispute resolution platform set up by the European Commission at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- In exchange activities and transactions in accordance with Act 277/2013 Coll., the Foreign Exchange Act, the guest is entitled to lodge a complaint with the Czech National Bank, (registered office: Na Příkopě 28, 115 03 Prague 1) and submit a proposal to solve the dispute to the Office of the Financial Arbiter, established Legerova 69, 110 00 Praha 1. Complaints and suggestions for improvement of the hotel operations should be addressed to the management.
- About handling personal information:
a) The hotel processes personal data in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), while INOS, a.s. is a personal data controller.
b) The hotel obtains permission to process personal data on the basis of personal consent for the processing of personal data or on the basis of a contractual relationship of business entities if it the reservation order is made by the company.
c) Information about the processing of personal data: The personal data are processed by the hotel according to the legal obligation arising from Act No. 326/1999 Coll., on the Residence of Aliens in the Territory of the Czech Republic, Act No. 565/1990 Coll., On Local Fees, and Act No. 253/2008 Coll., against money laundering, and with regard to the provision of services and the resulting obligations. For more information about processing personal data, see, for example, the website of the Office for Personal Data Protection https://www.uoou.com/. In the event of a guest's suspicion of misuse of personal data, he or she may address a complaint to the supervisory authority represented in the territory of the Czech Republic by the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Hotel contact details are: hotel INOS***, Sinkulova 77/23, 147 00 Praha 4 Podolí, Česká republika, tel.: (+420) 241 430 461, fax: (+420) 241 430 460, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, for the name of hotel manager please see below.
- These Accommodation Rules are effective from December 4, 2021 and replaces the former version.
We are very pleased that you have chosen our hotel for your stay and we appreciate your trust. We hope that you will be satisfied with our services and that your stay shall meet your expectations.
We will welcome any proposals for raising the level of our services.